Tuesday, June 1, 2010

what wrong wif ppl nw adays??

coz of all this small thing den wn argue until so geng mar??
still kid nw is it=.=''
stop it lor....
lim kim eng and terrence war cnt stop it also..
wad to do??
OMG!!!!i like jor a form 5 guy...
and he is veri veeri cool guy and he likes to study...=)
but too bad sometime he dun even k wad i think and everything...
i dun dare always sms him coz he told me he feels those girls are so annoying..~
thks GOD i knw hw to think....=P
sometime think his silly face will make me hapi and will laugh out of sudden...
i reli love the feeling whn i am wif him...^^is reli hapi wif him
but i haven say a single thing wif himm ....=(
although i smile wif him but he dun even k or look at me...T.T
so cruel...=(
MK!!!!stop saying his bad things to me...i dun wn to listen i juz wn my whole heart is wif him but nt let euu simply say things...
i dun like ppl do all this small ppl do de things...make me feel like whacking euu!!!!
haiz...bad days...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment