Thursday, June 17, 2010

wow=O back frm bukit gambang...xD

finally i am back to KL...xD kinda home sick lar...xD
whn in the hse feel hse is the boring place...
whn outside feel hse is the BEST....:P
i reli miss him so much tat i could nt imagine it...xD
i feel weird why tat day he ask me did he hurt me...
but i nvr tell him the truth...><
i told him NO...
but actually a yes....
coz i have cut my hand...and i put all my heart in...
but he don't even know that...><
i really does not want to tell him cause he has gf edi...><
this LOVE is really making me sick...:(
WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!
LOVE SICK...><
in kuantan i really a fun place...we played WATER PARK...FLYING FOX....
the water park is really awesome with those slides...
wanted to try it again^^
hope afta form 5 cn bring all my fren there...^^
all wear bikini sexy and handsome...
hahahaha...xD
think also FUN edi...xD
the FLYING FOX is reli making me sick...><
i edi have sickness for height stuff....
now somemore play...somemore i dare to play...><
i was like climbing the wood stairs and i almost felt...T.T
scary lor...:(
but i dare to play is edi BRAVE lor...^^
i was at the tree house...
keep telling the ppl who incharge...
i keep say...''bang...takut lar...''
tat time i really feel like goin down and dontt wanna play...
but edi pay so have to play lar...
whn flying down is awesome...xD
gonna try it again...:D
thks daddy and mummy for bring me thr..
love euu guys<3
muackz...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment