Friday, July 16, 2010

the most happy day in my lif3^^

waaa....today is a happy day i my life in school...<3
aiiks...wake up late 4 school!wake up at 6.45...aikks!cnt bath brush teeth thn ''qiu''run!!
reach school at 7.15 saw dao my stupid siao po gangs(silent_remix)thn turn around saw dao banana(trey tan) ARGH!!!
nvm lar...><
haizzz....
fast fast beratur if nt ah lim scold scold luur~monitor somemore...*fast fast beratur lor dun wn kena ROTAN!!*
thn beratur as usuall they talk talk talk and negaraku^^
went infrnt to get BUKU KAWALAN but dont have so our class kena tahan coz of BAG PENUH!!aiiks though sport check!gave my hp to mun jun(jie fu)
thn pengawas check my book!thn back class!
wakakakakaka...:D
thn sejarah period so guai and study!><
teacher think we siao!!><
aiiks!!waakakkakaka...:P
highlight and wrote all the notaa!
thn PJK!!woo hoo! saw dao blueberry behind me!he look at ME!!!:D:D:D i am happy!!!:D
thn PJK play badminton^^thn play basketball^^syok dao blueberry in frm of me!><
heheheheh...xP
recess time pui mandy buy noodle thn blueberry look at me again!:D
thn whn jimui eat me and amanda oso very DIAM DIAM!!
mandy and mk so worry me!><
sot po!i oso nth de lar...>thn pui thm put plate thn blueberry was walking forward to us oso...
thn i wanted to look down but i suggest to look at cute cute they all and smile so i smile and he SMILE to me!!!!!!XD xD xD
wakakakakakaka....:D:D:D
at bilik guru oso saw him again!saw him 3 TIME!!and he smile...
and PJK time he jump arund SO CUTE!!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment